A Phase II, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Multiclade HIV-1 DNA Plasmid Vaccine Followed by Recombinant, Multiclade HIV-1 Adenoviral Vector Vaccine in Healthy Adult Volunteers at Risk for HIV Infection.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs VRC-HIVADV014-00-VP (Primary) ; VRC-HIVDNA016-00-VP (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- 24 Mar 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Mar 2007 New trial record.