A Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled, Multicenter Efficacy and Safety Study of Toremifene Citrate for Prevention of Bone Fractures in Men With Prostate Cancer on Androgen Deprivation Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Toremifene (Primary)
- Indications Fracture; Male osteoporosis; Prostate cancer; Vertebral fracture
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TREAT-1
- Sponsors GTx
- 01 Feb 2014 Results of an analysis of free serum testosterone levels at baseline in men who had undergone orchiectomy (n=114) presented at the 2014 Genitourinary Cancers Symposium.
- 09 Jun 2010 Results of this trial have been presented at the 46th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO 2010), according to a GTx media release.
- 28 May 2010 Additional study results of a substudy evaluating PSA progression-free survival will be presented at the American Urological Association Annual Meeting, according to a GTx media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History