Potential of immunotherapy to convert a complete cytogenetic remission in chronic myelogenous leukemia to a molecular complete remission: randomized phase II study of proteinase 3 PR1 peptide mixed with montanide ISA-51 VG adjuvant and administered with GM-CSF [granulocyte macrophage colony-stimulating factors] and peginterferon alfa-2b [PEG-INTRON, Schering Corporation].
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs PR1 peptide vaccine (Primary) ; Imatinib; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Sargramostim
- Indications Chronic myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 25 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History