A Multicentre, Double-Blind, Randomized, Phase IV Clinical Trial Comparing the Safety, Tolerability and Efficacy of Levetiracetam Versus Lamotrigine and Carbamazepine in the Oral Antiepileptic Therapy of Newly Diagnosed Elderly Patients With Focal Epilepsy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary) ; Carbamazepine; Lamotrigine
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms STEP-ONE
- 02 Dec 2011 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History