A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study of quetiapine monotherapy in ambulatory bipolar spectrum disorder with moderate-to-severe hypomanic symptoms or mild manic symptoms
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Quetiapine (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jul 2010 Results have been published (Journal of Affective Disorders 124:157-163, 01 Jul 2010).
- 12 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Oct 2007 Status changed from recruiting to in progress.