Aripiprazole for the treatment of refractory anxiety: impact on clinical outcomes, resilience and neuroendocrinologic parameters
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder; Panic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Aug 2009 Actual initiation date (Apr 2005) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2009 Actual end date (Jun 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.