A Two-arm, Randomized, Double-blind, Control Group-compared, Multicenter, Phase IIIb Study With Monthly MRI and Biomarker Assessments to Evaluate the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Rebif New Formulation (IFN Beta-1a) in Subjects With Relapsing Remitting Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Interferon beta-1a (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMPROVE
- Sponsors Merck Serono
- 20 Apr 2012 Data will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology's 64th Annual Meeting (AAN) [poster P02.089], according to a Merck Serono media release.
- 15 Jan 2012 Results published in the Journal of the Neurological Sciences.
- 12 Sep 2009 Results reported at the 25th Congress of the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History