An open label study of first line chemotherapy with Xeloda [capecitabine] in combination with oxaliplatin on treatment response in patients with metastatic nasopharyngeal cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Cancer metastases; Nasopharyngeal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 21 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.