A Phase I-II Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability and Anti-Disease Activity of the Aminopeptidase Inhibitor, CHR-2797, in Elderly and/or Treatment Refractory Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia or Multiple Myeloma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tosedostat (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Multiple myeloma; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 13 Dec 2007 The phase II portion of this trial in now fully recruited and results are expected in the first half of 2008.
- 13 Dec 2007 Status changed from initiated to in progress.
- 30 Nov 2007 Chroma will present efficacy data from this trial at the 49th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology, held from 8-11 December in Atlanta, Georgia, USA.