Phase 3 Multinational, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of the Effect of Daily Treatment With MPC-7869 on Measures of Cognition, Activities of Daily Living and Global Function in Subjects With Mild Dementia of the Alzheimer's Type
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Tarenflurbil (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ActEarliAD Global
- Sponsors Myrexis
- 01 Aug 2008 Status changed from in progress to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jul 2008 Drug development discontinued, according to a Myriad media release (9090617).
- 22 May 2008 This trial is expected to be completed between September-November 2008, with data planned to be available towards the end of the year.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History