Maximal Suppression of the Androgen Axis in Clinically Localized Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dutasteride (Primary) ; Bicalutamide; Goserelin; Ketoconazole; LHRH receptor agonists; Prednisone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Dec 2013 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.