A Phase I/II Trial of ABT-751 Combined With Dexamethasone, PEG-Asparaginase, and Doxorubicin in Relapsed Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs ABT 751 (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Methotrexate; Pegaspargase; Tioguanine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 02 Jul 2012 Actual patient number is 9 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2009 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Sep 2009 Planned end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.