A two-year multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel group study to evaluate the fracture efficacy and safety of intravenous zoledronic acid 5 mg annually for the treatment of osteoporosis in men.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary)
- Indications Male osteoporosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 33rd Annual Meeting of the American Society for Bone and Mineral Research.
- 01 Nov 2010 Additional locations identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History