An Open-label Study of the Effect of First Line Treatment With Xeloda in Combination With Chemotherapy on Safety and Treatment Response in Patients With Advanced and/or Metastatic Gastric Cancer Suitable for Treatment With a Fluoropyrimidine-based Regimen
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Gastric cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Roche
- 25 Mar 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 195 to 157 as reported by as reported by Roche record.
- 23 Feb 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 157 to 195 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Aug 2008 Planned number of patients changed from 154 to 157, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.