International single-arm protocol to provide expanded access to bortezomib for patients with multiple myeloma who have received at least 2 previous lines of therapy and are refractory to or have relapsed after their last therapy for multiple myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 23 Oct 2007 The expected completion date for this trial is now 1 Oct 2006.
- 22 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 04 Apr 2007 New trial record.