A study in healthy adults of the safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of recombinant hepatitis B vaccine manufactured with a modified process.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis B
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 18 Apr 2017 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Oct 2009 Results were presented at IDSA 2009.
- 08 Apr 2009 Additional trial identifier V232-059 identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History