Phase III Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Olmesartan Medoxomil/Hydrochlorothiazide 40/12.5 mg Combination Therapy Versus Olmesartan Medoxomil 40 mg Monotherapy in Patients With Essential Hypertension.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Olmesartan medoxomil; Olmesartan medoxomil/hydrochlorothiazide
- Indications Essential hypertension; Hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Menarini
- 13 Jun 2009 Primary endpoint 'Diastolic blood pressure' has been met.
- 13 Jun 2009 Results were presented at the 19th European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 09 Jun 2009 Actual end date (May 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History