A Phase 2, Multicentre, Randomised, Open-Label, Parallel Group Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Velcade When Added to Adriamycin-Dexamethasone Treatment Versus Vincristine-Adriamycin-Dexamethasone Standard Treatment in Subjects With Multiple Myeloma Who Are Refractory to or Have Relapsed After Primary Therapy for Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Vincristine
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 26 May 2009 Actual patient number (30) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Actual end date (Jan 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 May 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.