An open-label, investigator-blinded, stratified, randomized, parallel group study to compare the gastroprotective effects of PA 325 versus 81 mg enteric coated aspirin.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin; Aspirin/omeprazole
- Indications NSAID-induced gastrointestinal damage; Pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors POZEN
- 11 Jul 2009 Results have been reported at the 22nd Congress of the International Society on Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- 09 Jan 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.