A Double-Blind, Parallel, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Single and Repeat Dose Escalation Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetics of GSK625433 in Healthy Subjects and in Subjects Who Are Chronically Infected With Hepatitis C.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 625433 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Dec 2008 Checked against ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2008 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Apr 2007 New trial record.