A randomized, double-blind, parallel group study evaluating the safety of fluticasone propionate/salmeterol 100/50mcg HFA [hydrofluoroalkane] (2 inhalations of 50/25mcg) twice daily compared with fluticasone propionate 100mcg HFA (2 Inhalations of 50mcg) twice daily in subjects 4-11 years of age with persistent asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate; Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Oct 2008 Actual start date changed from Oct 2006 to Feb 2007 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Oct 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.