An An Open-Label Clinical Study to Evaluate the Safety and Antiepileptic Activity of Ganaxolone in Treatment of Patients Diagnosed With Infantile Spasms.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 21 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ganaxolone (Primary)
- Indications Infantile spasms
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Marinus Pharmaceuticals
- 28 Apr 2009 Results presented at AAN 2009.
- 08 Apr 2009 Planned end date changed to 1 Mar 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Apr 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History