Evaluate The Lipid-Lowering Efficacy and Safety of Vytorin in Comparison With Atorvastatin in Hypercholesterolaemic Patients With Coronary Artery Disease
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ezetimibe/simvastatin (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms VYCAT
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 01 Sep 2010 Primary endpoint results presented at the ESC Congress 2010: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
- 15 Dec 2009 Trial phase changed from III to IV as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2009 Actual number of patients (229) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.