Maintenance treatment with capecitabine and bevacizumab versus observation after induction treatment with chemotherapy and bevacizumab as first-line treatment in patients with advanced colorectal carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAIRO-3; CAIRO3
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing skeletal muscle index loss in 416 CAIRO3 patients presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results of a pooled analysis from CARIO3 and AIO 0207 studies, presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results evaluating skeletal muscle mass in 101 CAIRO3 patients presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History