Maintenance treatment with capecitabine and bevacizumab versus observation after induction treatment with chemotherapy and bevacizumab as first-line treatment in patients with advanced colorectal carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAIRO-3; CAIRO3
- 12 Sep 2017 Results of impact of sarcopenia on dose-limiting toxicities in patients from CAIRO3 study presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 01 Sep 2017 Results of post-hoc subgroup analysis, published in the Annals of Oncology.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results assessing skeletal muscle index loss in 416 CAIRO3 patients presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History