A National, Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Comparative Phase III Study of Induction Treatment With Melphalan/Prednisone/Velcade Versus Thalidomide Prednisone / Velcade and Maintenance Treatment With Thalidomide / Velcade Versus Prednisone / Velcade in Untreated Patients With Multiple Myeloma More Than 65 Years Old.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary) ; Thalidomide (Primary) ; Melphalan
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2017 Results validating the use of Serum-Free Light-Chains (sFLC) assay in patients being treated in GEM/PETHEMA clinical trials (GEM05menos65, GEM05MAS65, GEM2010MAS65 and GEM2012menos65), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results evaluating the factors associated with early death treated in two prospective trials (GEM05MAS65 and GEM2010MAS65), presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
- 23 Oct 2015 Results published in the Blood
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History