An Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of T Cell Vaccine in Multiple Sclerosis
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imilecleucel-T (Primary)
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Opexa Therapeutics
- 25 Apr 2009 Results will be published in the Journal of Clinical Immunology in May 2009.
- 15 Oct 2008 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2008 to 1 Dec 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2008 Additional data from a pooled extension study have been reported in a media release from Opexa.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History