A Phase II, Single Dose, Blinded, Prospective Study to Investigate the Efficacy and Safety of the CollaRx Bupivacaine Implant in Women Following Abdominal Hysterectomy or Other Nonlaparoscopic Benign Gynecological Procedure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Feb 2013 Data from this trial has been accepted for publication and is expected to be published in the Journal of Pain Research in February 2013, according to an Innocoll media release.
- 25 Mar 2009 Patient numbers amended from 52 to 54 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Mar 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.