Phase I/II trial of erlotinib, radiation therapy, and cisplatin in patients with complete resected squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cisplatin (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 23 Sep 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 08 Jun 2010 Thirty-two patients have been enrolled since the beginning of phase II, according to information reported at ASCO 2010.
- 11 Apr 2007 New trial record.