Phase II trial of Intercell's Japanese encephalitis vaccine, IC 51, compared with a mouse-brain Japanese encephalitis vaccine, for the prevention of encephalitis virus infections in paediatric patients in India.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jan 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Aluminium hydroxide; IC 51; Japanese encephalitis vaccine
- Indications Encephalitis virus infections; Japanese encephalitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Biological E Limited; Intercell
- 08 Jan 2010 Results reported in Vaccine.
- 10 Dec 2008 Results data presented at the American Society for Tropical Medicine and Hygiene Annual Meeting (ASTMH) 2008, as reported in a media release from Intercell.
- 15 Apr 2008 Preliminary results available, according to an Intercell media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History