A Partial Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of Anastrozole [MPI 674; Meditrina], an Aromatase Inhibitor, on Endometrial Thickness in Healthy Premenopausal Women When Dosed at Various Times During the Menstrual Cycle (Protocol M-001)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Jun 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Anastrozole (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Meditrina Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Feb 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to a Meditrina Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 12 Apr 2007 New trial record.