A Phase 2 Study of Intravenous REOLYSIN (Wild-Type Reovirus) in the Treatment of Patients With Bone and Soft Tissue Sarcomas Metastatic to the Lung.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 12 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Pelareorep (Primary)
- Indications Ewing's sarcoma; Leiomyosarcoma; Sarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Oncolytics Biotech
- 27 Apr 2011 Actual end date changed from Oct 2010 to Apr 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.