A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to evaluate the efficacy and safety of flexible-dose paliperidone ER [extended-release] in the treatment of patients with schizoaffective disorder
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paliperidone (Primary)
- Indications Schizoaffective disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 04 Jan 2011 Janssen Cilag reports that the European Union has approved paliperidone extended-release for the treatment of schizoaffective disorder based on the results of this study.
- 31 Jul 2009 Janssen Pharmaceuticals reports that the US FDA has approved paliperidone extended-release for the treatment of schizoaffective disorder based on the results of this study.
- 14 Sep 2008 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History