A randomized, placebo-controlled phase II trial in HIV-1-infected, NRTI-, PI and NNRTI-experienced subjects to evaluate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of different doses of TMC125 [etravirine] b.i.d. on top of an individually optimized antiretroviral therapy by means of a 2-stage dose-escalating design
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Etravirine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen R&D Ireland
- 01 Oct 2008 48-Week results published in full in Clinical Infectious Diseases 47: 969-978, No. 7, 1 Oct 2008.
- 19 Oct 2007 Status changed from in progress to completed.
- 16 Apr 2007 New trial record.