A Randomized Phase III Study of Gefitinib (IRESSATM) Versus Standard Chemotherapy (Gemcitabine Plus Cisplatin) as First-Line Treatment for in Never Smokers Advance or Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of Lung.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary) ; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms First-SIGNAL
- 27 Feb 2012 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.
- 30 Mar 2010 Actual end date (1 Mar 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History