A phase I/II randomized, placebo-controlled trial to assess the safety and efficacy of intravenous immunoglobulin G (Omr-IgG-am) containing high anti-West Nile virus antibody titers in patients with, or at high risk for progression to West Nile Virus (WNV)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications West Nile virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Mar 2010 Actual number of patients (2) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Sep 2008 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Apr 2007 New trial record.