A Multi-Institutional Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin With Radiation Therapy in Patients With Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.