A Phase 3 Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel-Group, Multi-Center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Apixaban for Prophylaxis of Venous Thromboembolism in Acutely Ill Medical Subjects During and Following Hospitalisation.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary) ; Enoxaparin sodium
- Indications Deep vein thrombosis; Pulmonary embolism; Thromboembolism
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ADOPT
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 17 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 13 Nov 2011 Results published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 13 Nov 2011 Primary endpoint 'Deep-vein-thrombosis-event-rate' has not been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History