A brief dose escalation followed by a phase 2 study of RAD001 [everolimus] in combination with trastuzumab in HER2-positive metastatic breast cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 12 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Trastuzumab
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 09 Mar 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, Time frame for primary endpoint changed from 2 years to 21 days.
- 09 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.