A randomised phase II study of cytotoxic chemotherapy or cytotoxic chemotherapy combined with celecoxib or trastuzumab as primary chemotherapy for patients with high risk localised breast cancer not amenable to breast conserving therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Docetaxel; Epirubicin
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REMAGUS-02
- 06 Mar 2017 Results of long-term follow-up for disease-free survival and overall survival published in the European Journal of Cancer
- 08 Dec 2012 Results for disease-free survival and overall survival in HER2 positive patients treated with or without trastuzumab presented at the 35th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 08 Dec 2012 Results for overall survival and disease-free survival in HER2-negative patients treated with or without celecoxib presented at the 35th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History