A placebo controlled, single-blind, single oral dose study to determine the safety and immunogenicity of M01ZH09 typhoid vaccine (oral live S. typhi [Salmonella typhi] [Ty2 aroC ssaV] ZH9) in healthy paediatric subjects, aged five to 14 years inclusive, of Vietnamese origin
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Dec 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Typhoid vaccine (Primary)
- Indications Typhoid
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Emergent BioSolutions
- 09 Jan 2008 Results have been reported in a company media release.
- 09 Jan 2008 Final data analysis has been completed; the data from this analysis confirm that clinical endpoints have been met.
- 17 Apr 2007 New trial record.