A Randomised, Controlled, Open-Label Trial to Compare the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of a Treatment Simplification by Darunavir/Ritonavir (DRV/r) 800/100 mg O.D. vs a Triple Combination Therapy With DRV/r in HIV-1 Infected Patients With Undetectable Plasma HIV-RNA on Their Current Treatments.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MONET
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Feb 2017 Results (n=2329) of seven phase 2 and 3 studies (ARTEMIS, GS-US-299-0102, ODIN, MONET,PROTEA, GS-US-216-0130,INROADS ) presented at the 24th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections.
- 30 Jun 2013 Results of an analysis (n=130) of TL and TERT presented at the 7th International AIDS Society Conference on HIV Pathogenesis and Treatment.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History