Randomized, open-label, comparative parallel group study to assess efficacy and safety on flexible dosages of OROS hydromorphone once-daily compared to sustained-release oxycodone twice daily in subjects with chronic non-malignant pain requiring continuous opioid therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydromorphone (Primary) ; Oxycodone (Primary)
- Indications Pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen Pharmaceutica
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual patient number (504) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Jul 2009 Actual end date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Jan 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as reported by clinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History