A randomized, open-label, single-dose, 3-period crossover, pharmacokinetic study designed to compare the systemic des-ciclesonide exposure of OMNARIS (ciclesonide) nasal spray, ciclesonide HFA [hydrofluoroalkane] nasal aerosol, and orally inhaled ciclesonide.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ciclesonide (Primary) ; Ciclesonide (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2008) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2008 Results presented at AAAAI in 2008
- 17 Mar 2008 Status changed to completed in accordance with Sepracor media release 9086472, which states that safety and pharmacokinetic results were presented at the 2008 annual meeting of the American Academy of Allergy Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History