A Phase I-II Study Evaluating the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Dosimetry, Safety, and Efficacy of Ultratrace Iobenguane I 131 in Patients With Malignant Pheochromocytoma/Paraganglioma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Iobenguane (Primary)
- Indications Glioma; Paraganglioma; Phaeochromocytoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals
- 09 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Trial phase changed from I to I/II as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.