A Phase I Study Evaluating the Maximum Tolerated Dose, Dosimetry, Safety, and Efficacy of Ultratrace Iobenguane I 131 in Patients With Malignant Pheochromocytoma/Paraganglioma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Iobenguane (Primary)
- Indications Paraganglioma; Pheochromocytoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Molecular Insight Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Nov 2017 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism
- 09 Jun 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 May 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Jun 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.