A Phase I Dose Escalation Trial of Clofarabine in Addition to Topotecan, Vinorelbine, Thiotepa, and Dexamethasone in Pediatric Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Acute Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Clofarabine (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Filgrastim; Thiotepa; Topotecan; Vinorelbine
- Indications Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Nov 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 11 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.