An open-label, prospective, comparative trial to assess prostate specific antigen progression on bicalutamide monotherapy versus bicalutamide and dutasteride therapy in patients with advanced and/or metastatic carcinoma of the prostate.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary) ; Dutasteride (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AVOCAT
- 01 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ISRCTN: Current Controlled Trials.
- 05 Feb 2009 Last checked against Netherlands Trial Register record.
- 05 Feb 2009 Status changed from not stated to recruiting.