A Phase II Randomized trial of Erlotinib or Vinorelbine in Chemo-naive, Advanced, Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer Patients Aged 70 Years or Older in Taiwan
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Vinorelbine
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Dec 2011 Results published in the Journal of Thoracic Oncology.
- 18 Jan 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History