A multi-centre, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled escalating dose ranging phase II study on the efficacy of DEBIO-025 to reduce HCV viral load in combination with PEGASYS 180 g/week in treatment na ve patients with chronic hepatitis C and on the safety of this combination therapy
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Alisporivir; Peginterferon alfa-2a
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Debiopharm
- 26 Apr 2009 Pharmacodynamic results reported at the 44th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver.
- 28 Apr 2008 Interim results have been presented at EASL according to a Debiopharm media release.
- 24 Apr 2007 New trial record.